Tuesday 31 January 2012

loads of action

also had awsome time wight water rafting for my b day north london lea vally park some epic faces being pulled by ellie hahah woop also went to the circ do solay ? haha crazy people there to



bit of a bad edit by me but you get the jist haha recently had a run in with a tree on my bike here is the result haha they hooked me up with a crash replacement half price bike its now 2012 hope it last more than 6 mounths haha this is at peas lake near Guilford

o yer booked my flight to maui off on 10th march till 18th april woop woop

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this blog, I am very impressed with your blog and it is very useful for me and other. Please visit at Cyclades Cruise Greece We are leading one of the best sailing holidays & yacht charter in Greece. With Christiannayachts.com, you will enjoy your luxury Cyclades cruise of Greece and authentic sailing adventures in the Greek islands. Click here - https://www.christiannayachts.com/

    ReplyDelete